Statistical Consulting Services
Statistical and Analytical Research Associates (SARA), LLC established in 2009 and headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina and through the power of today’s technology has the capability to offer services worldwide. SARA is a city of Charlotte certified minority woman-owned small business enterprise (MWSBE), NC certified historically underutilized business (HUB) and minority woman-owned enterprise (MBE/WBE) specializing in statistical consulting services.
Our role here at SARA, LLC. is to guide our clients in statistical methodology, predictive modeling, research and development, and analytics. The guidance for each client is unique as each business is unique in its policies, employees, and customers. SARA provides methodology and results to statistical research questions and applies data mining and statistical techniques to business data which is used to drive better decision-making. SARA is a registered vendor of the System for Award Management (SAM) database.
SARA has provided statistical consulting services to small, medium, and large-size businesses and the consumer, a sample list is Glaxo SmithKline, Insmed Pharmaceutical, and Dreamfields Foods. SARA has assisted Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D), Doctor of Education (Ed.D), and Doctor of Theology (Th.D) candidates, such as graduate students at The University of North Carolina at Charlotte. All students that SARA has assisted have received the degree.
To the non-statistician it can be difficult to understand how to collect data and know the best methodology to use in solving a problem, to formulate the solution to the problem from graphical and statistical results, communicate the results in writing &/or through an executive-level presentation.
We solve these problems which empowers professionals to make better decisions about their businesses and validates researchers’ assumptions about a research question.
We provide statistical consulting services such as:
- Quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Help with methods and results section of dissertations along with technical writing
- Compare treatment means to determine which treatment is better
- Determine risk of product &/or service pricing
- Determine which customers to best target for product &/or service for maximum profit
- Determine the appropriate sample size in order to conduct a study for reliability of measurements
- Design and conduct surveys to improve customer &/or employee satisfaction
- Provide bottom-line results through cost-benefit analysis, margin control, and customer lifetime values
- Help to improve retention of existing customers &/or employees and to gain new customers &/or employees
- Perform data mining of historical data and build predictive models to predict the future &/or estimate the present
- Education and training of statistics and SAS programming
- Seminars & summits
Important decisions need not be left to gut feelings, especially when there is data to be examined. If data is not available, it is possible to create quasi-pseudo & simulation data along with your expert knowledge to assist with results until data is available. Your experience is very much needed and in conjunction with the mathematical science provides unbiased estimates with certainty measures and auditable results.
Let us here at SARA, LLC help your business with your decision-making with a scientific approach!